18.4.09

Nothing spectacular....

Thanks to everyone who left me suggestions for workouts and the likes...
I started some pilates and have been doing TONS of walking but more out of necessity and things I had to do this week. Still....it's walking...
I even tried running a bit....I can't get far but I'm better off than I thought I was after all this time being afraid to really start something and being lazy as a result lol
I am still in the process of deciding where I am and writing out a superb plan with all sorts of specifics and whatever I typically can't resist doing because I'm compulsive, like lists, plans, and over-organization haha....
I have been eating mostly salad. Somtimes that's all I'll have in a day. But I need to wean myself off the dressings and cheese and croutons. That kind of ruins it when I throw those in...
I am tired and out of it so I think I'll leave off here but I will come back tomorrow or whenever i have my exercise regime constructed, and post it!
Again, thanks, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment