23.2.09

I've been really out of control today, eating a LOT of high fat food....
I dunno what the hell is with me....

Cheese, noodles, cookies, chocolate, buttery popcorn, cheese, more cheese, grilled cheese sandwich, gravy on fries....wtf

WTF


Sigh....I don't feel like i ate very much somehow, just small amounts of a lot of bad food....
It's not the worst thing ever, but just....not great..and pushing me backwards.
I'm 165 today. Retaining water, so it's probably lower in reality...
Water isn't real weight lol not if it's not my normal retention.

I exercised about a half hour today, but that's not great considering how much I need a lot more exercise in my life...
Um...yeah, and then napped the rest of my day. SO I think that is all I have to report...
Nothing, no drama, no excitement, nothing new....that's about it...and I'm sleepy! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment