25.2.09

OK. So I gave up on everything, and somehow it was very purposely, like...I dunno. Maybe not, maybe it's this OCD thing, but beteween attempts to fast I feel like, okay I'm going to restart, so I have to eat what I want for a few days and then eat really healthy to sort of prepare my body to fast. And then it gets extended, which I did not intend but...I know what I'm doing. grrr....

Tomorrow is the limit. I am going to eat one whole wheat pita in the morning with veggies, maybe a bit of cheese. (Bad I know) And then the rest of the day is salad and maybe a fruit smoothie. And then some psyllium to make sure my body is erm..moving things along...
And then I begin my fast.
Fast will include teas, herbs, water....MAYBE supplements if I can handle them, but they tend to be hard on the stomach and make gross burps if I am not eating with them. So we'll see about that. In any case, the fasting shall commence.
I am aiming for a week.

Also, I have a little challenge for myself, to exercise 45 minutes daily for the rest of Feb and through March. Fasting or not. Just to really get my silly self back into the habit because I am lazy as crap and need it desperately. I don't really care if you're not supposed to really exercise a lot during a fast. It won't be that much anyhow...45 min minimum...

That is all I have to report I guess.
Wish me luck! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!! ..I'm really bad with fasting at the moment aswell. Anyway - it sound like your all set, so let us know how it goes =)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the fasting.

    i usually exercise when fasting and i seem to be ok... the only thing is when doing weights, i notice my muscles are really sore so i tend to avoid that when fasting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK HUN.

    Seriously, I would never be able to last 45 minutes. I only could maybe move up to a half an hour, I'd die. Maybe thats how bad my treadmill is.

    ReplyDelete