5.3.09

Short and Sweet

Guys..........I FOUND a JOB and ......got it!
I've been insanely busy with that. Sorry I have not posted in a while.

I have been exercising every day for the last week, somehow, miraculously.
I feel thinner, but I've gotten a recent phobia of weighing myself until I feel sure that I've lost weight lol
So I think today I am limiting myself to one small meal, and then after that....in the evening,...which is not my usual procedure, but oh well....I will weigh in!

I gotta run right now...but tonight I'll have time to read everyone's updates and talk some more....
Bye!

4 comments:

  1. congrats on the job!! and getting in the workouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you! I inspired you and you know it!!!

    Glad to hear you're doing well, you will surely see improvements the next time you step on that scale :)! Rooting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooo you found a job!

    so um, i went through all my comments that I received and I am so SORRY that I havent responded!!! I have this horrible habit of not checking the email where the alerts go too...and somewhere down the line I just missed it anyway.

    so congratulations. on jobs =) it's a bitch of an economy right? right. yay! keep posting. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I know exactly what you mean about weighing yourself. I used to do it all the time multiple times a day... Now I do it only when I *feel* like I've lost. Whether that means twice in one day or waiting like 4-5 days to weigh in.

    Congrats on the job!!

    ReplyDelete