11.3.09

Wowsarszzz!!!! Errmm.. hi.

So......
I'm so nervous about going to work right now. I'm eating tons of carbs.......
I was supposed to be sleeping. Instead I downed 2 granola bars and a slice of garlic bread, and 2 cups of almond milk. WTF.......wow....bad....lol
Ahh.....

I've been SO busy...and then so sleepy in between. And suck at this blogging thing pretty much, as a result. Boo.......

This weekend, I swear I'll do my best to catch up on all my reading and stuff....
Thanks for the comments, everyone.....sorry I keep just...disappearing lol
Not in the right way unfortunately :P

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agg I hate eating when you should be sleeping! Cuz sleep would be sooo much better//worth it in the long run and eating just always sucks ha ha

    keep posting :]

    ReplyDelete